Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley 2 Day Adventure from Cusco Peru
Visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas before arriving at the Ancient Citadel of Machu Picchu
• A Privately Guided Tour of the Sacred Valley
• Private Car for Sacred Valley Tour…No buses!
• Lodging One Night in either Ollantaytambo or Aguas Calientes
• Round Trip Train Tickets to Aguas Calientes
• Entrance into the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
• Entrance into Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain when available
• Private 2 hour Guided Tour of Machu Picchu Santuary
• Private Transport to your hotel from Train Station
• Bus tickets up and down from Machu Picchu, Meals, Tips, Entrance into Sacred Valley Sites (130 soles for a tourist ticket bought on site and lasts 10 days)
• You can add on the round trip bus ticket for $34 USD at the checkout
• You can change the Sacred Valley tour for an Adventure Tour such as mountain biking or ZipLines and ATVS, just ask about the options and prices! Contact us for more info.
Starting from Cusco, we will pick you up at your hotel and take you through the Sacred Valley stopping along the way at varios Incan archaeological sites. You will have both a private driver and guide. We will not send you in a crowded bus or van! We believe private tours are the perfect way to see Peru.
Chinchero Weaving Market, Moray Ruins, Salt Mines and Ollantaytambo
Ccochahuasi Animal Santuary, Pisac Market, Pisac Ruins and Ollantaytambo
After a beautiful day in the Sacred Valley you can rest up and get ready for Machu Picchu! We will help you to decide which is better for you..to sleep in the charming town of Ollantaytambo or to continue on to Aguas Calientes for the night.
There are many ways to see and visit Machu Picchu. As of June 2017 there are now two options, a morning turn and an afternoon turn. The highlights of the morning turn are the possibility to hike either Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain and if the weather is clear and you want to get up really early….the sunrise at Machu Picchu! However, this is the busiest time at the sanctuary and you can not avoid the large crowds or the long long bus lines.
The highlight of the afternoon turn is that the place is often empty at this time, you get amazing pictures, short or empty bus lines, you avoid a 4 or 5 am wake up time and you can sleep in the charming town of Ollantaytambo. Let us know which you prefer and we will make your day at Machu Picchu amazing!